Saturday 24 June 2017

Laura's Week #36 100wc


The tiny people


The day after easter I was starving and found a cream egg. I took a bite of the creamy goodness and I was about to bring it into my room to eat but just then remembered that I wasn’t allowed to eat in my room! I went into my room to grab my computer to relax in the kitchen but when I came back I found tiny people! There was an entire town of them! Right next to the cream egg there were two tiny men that looked like construction workers. There was also one on top of the cream egg inspecting the cream. Suddenly, they took the cream egg away! I asked one of the tiny people where they were carrying it to? She said ”We are bringing it to all of the poor people of our land and thank you for the giant cream egg giant." I felt like a hero. “It’s hard to imagine that all of this happened because of one cream egg.” I said to myself. Do you agree?   

No comments:

Post a Comment