Thursday 2 March 2017

Alice's 100wc week #23

I am walking home. I just crossed a lady wearing bright yellow. I walked gingerly past her. When I walked past her I discover that her pants were slipping down! You could see her undies! They were dora the explorer! The lady looked like she was in her 90s! When I got home I told all of my family and we all cracked up laughing. Then I told everyone at school the next day they also cracked up laughing. At the end of the day I walked home and at the gate there is a parcel addressed for me. I opened it quickly and realised that there was $1,000000000 it was remarkable. Then I noticed there was a letter so I read it and it said “Dear somebody thank you for not laughing at me or ask me a weird question. From the lady in yellow.” I was stunned then I went to bed at 6:00 (because I was not thinking that well because I was so stunned.)

Alice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment