Thursday 16 March 2017

Charlotte L's Week #25

I ran really slowly and quite gloomily. It was Cross Country. The worst school event ever in the past and that will ever come.I finally reach the end.As I walk down the path to the judges table, feeling blue, I stop just in front. They put a little mark on my hand and they don’t say well done. My enemy Sally who came 1st got a ‘Well done!’ from everyone and even my best friend Ali trudged over to Sally and glumly said ‘Well done.’Ali came 2nd. The only person who did say well done to me was Ali. A week later during a break I heard Sally talking to her friends. I managed to overhear a sentence.”My mum works at the cafeteria and every day before Cross Country she puts a little bit of a slowness potion in Charlotte’s water.”So that is why I am always last. I run and tell Ali. She is so super surprised.
To be continued…
By Charlotte L  

No comments:

Post a Comment