Thursday 16 March 2017

Laura's 100wc Week #25

On Pet Day I entered the best dog competition. The dog that I entered was my dog Ziggy. I brushed him, bathed him, pampered him like he was royalty! He didn’t like the fancy collar and the bows and bits. He refused to take a bath so he ended up smelling horrible and looked the most hideous he had ever looked! We had to do it because we had already signed up. When I got to school with Ziggy I got him on his patch of grass. He had such bad posture unlike all of the other dogs who actually looked like royalty! Of course me and Ziggy lost. Then it was time for the best behaved bit. I hadn't practiced at all! I had been so busy that week. I walked round in circles while Ziggy went crazy and of course we came last. So that is why I am always last on Pet Day.

By Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment