Thursday 9 March 2017

Izzie 100wc #24

There I was lazily flicking the channels on the couch at home on a Sunday night when finally I found a channel that caught my interest. I saw the people stand next to a huge mossy ugly hand. I wondered where it was. Later that night it told us where it was. ‘’Good evening the pale white hand is growing in Hagley park. Once they said that, I  thought I know that was the park that was near us. I thought how are  going to get the hand away? The next day I went to the park and  looked at it like I did not know what I was doing. I thought that they could just keep it there. One of the bosses ran around and yelled. “Do not touch it!” “Why?’’ I asked and explained how we could just leave it there.
“Oh I did not think it that way.” So they left it there with no problems at all.

By  Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment