Thursday 9 March 2017

Sarah's Week 24 100 wc

The mystery hand

There it was.The mossy hand. My eyes were drawn to it, growing bigger and bigger. It laid there on the leafy ground no one touched it or cared about it. I saw a gloomy flash go by. I gingerly walked up to it and stroked it. It was softer than a cat. I saw a faded code. It caught my interest so I tried to solve it. The moss was like a blanket over it. I could hear a scream of fear. I turned round and glared into the leafy bushes. Nothing was there I thought I was dreaming before about the scream. Then I saw red gloomy eyes stare at me. I ran, I didn’t know were I was going. I crashed into the tree like a clumsy bird. I fell into this dark place I didn’t know where I was. I felt something on my head. Big bold bright lights shined in my eyes. Some people shouted, “Ahhh QUEEN!”

By Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment