Thursday 16 March 2017

Charlotte C's 100wc Week #25

                                     Cooking class  
Today was cooking class, I dreaded this day all week. Guess what? We had to make cookies to get into the top team of the class. I tried and I tried but I was far from the best cook in the class. I wanted to give up but I kept trying all day and night to practice but I did not get any better than I was. The time had come and It was time to get cooking. A little bit of sugar, eggs, butter and chocolate but there was something else… I did not know what it was. I still put it in and then in the oven it went. “I know I will win.” I thought to myself. When the timer went off  I took it out of the oven slowly, it was that heavy. Before my eyes there was an atrocious mess of gloop! It was scattered along the plate and I felt like bursting into tears. So that is why I am always last. I was washing away in my heart.   

By Charlotte C:)

No comments:

Post a Comment