Thursday 16 March 2017

Sarah Week #25

It was one bright steaming hot morning. “NO!” I shouted, “ why does it have to be today!”
“Sarah time to get up!” Mum shouted.
“Umm Mum, I feel sick.” I moaned.
“Haha I’m not letting you off this time.” Mum growled.
“I don’t want to go to athletics.” I mumbled.
“I've got powerade for you.” Mum bribed.
“Ooooh I’m coming powerade!” I yelled.
“Now what! You’re dressed already.” Mum said surprised.
“Yes I am. I feel proud about it.” I replied.
“I've got some toast for you.” Mum said.
“Cool, let's go I’ll eat in the car.” I said in a stoked voice.
It was time for the running race. I ran and ran but for four years I have always come last. All thanks to my sister for putting super super super glue on the heel of my sneakers  to slow me down in my races. I still hate her for doing that. So that is why I’m always last.

No comments:

Post a Comment