Thursday 16 February 2017

Alice's 100wc Week #21


It was New Year's eve and we were staying up till 12. We were eating our roast turkey then...suddenly all the lights went out!  Dad said “It’s probably just a power…”  “BANG!” That is a sound of a gunshot. “Dad I’m scared.” I said looking around. 2 hours passed by and it was 12. Mum said “It’s was time for bed.” So we all went up stairs to get ready for bed. When everybody was asleep I needed to go to the toilet so I went to the toilet and on the toilet I heard not one not two not three but four loud gunshots. I froze I was thinking there was four gunshots and four people other than me in my family is my family dead? I went to go check and yes they were. I blinked and realised it was just a dream.


By Alice

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice! I really enjoyed beginning and the mystery gunshots... it had me on the edge of my seat (if I was sitting down!) The surprise at the end was quite funny but a very big relief! Well done from Juliet :)

    ReplyDelete