Thursday 16 February 2017

The dark and gloomy world! Laura's 100wc Week #21

I was walking down a lit hallway and suddenly all the lights went out. The once lightened hallway was now a gloomy lifeless darkened hallway. Everyone that once was happy and smiley was now sad and gloomy. The only person that wasn't was me. I was scared so I ran outside. The once bright and happy world was now dark and gloomy. I Thought I was dreaming so I ran home and went to sleep. When I woke up I tried to turn the lights on but the power was still out and everyone was still gloomy. I waited a few days and suddenly the lights came on and it became bright outside! Everyone became happy again and we all kept on living our lives like nothing happened.

By Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! I loved your beginning, it really hooked me in. I also liked you described how people felt. A great start to 100wc! From Alice :)

    ReplyDelete