Thursday 16 February 2017

The zzzz sound - Annabel's 100wc Week #21

I was going to bed and I was reading a lovely book. Then the light went  out like this zzzz. I did not know what to do so I started to scream and mum said why are you screaming I can hear you from the office. I said all my lights went out. Then my brother started to giggle and mum said to my brother why are you giggling. My brother said turned the lights off mum got really angry and my brother had to sleep outside with one blanket and he got put outside. I fell asleep straight away. In morning my brother had a frost bite from sleeping outside but he still had to go to school which I still have to go to school as well. Mum do I have to go to school?      

By Annabel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annabel :) I like your story because the ending with a question was very funny! I really like the part with your brother having to sleep outside too! Great job! From Kate :)

    ReplyDelete