Thursday 16 February 2017

Charlotte C - 100wc Week #21

Once I did not do my homework so I got grounded. My mum locked me in my room tight  but then suddenly all the lights went out. I was scared but I climbed out of the window and landed hard on my back on the trampoline. Then I ran into the living room and told them they forgot to come and get me but they were pigging out in the pantry! That is why they forgot to get me and they ate all of the chocolate and it was my chocolate! So I ran to my friends house and she cheered me up by playing until midnight.

By Charlotte C

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte! It was really funny when the parents were pigging out in the pantry! I really liked your extra description with how you landed on the trampoline. Well done Charlotte! From Izzie :)

    ReplyDelete