Thursday 16 February 2017

Everyday life - Mollie's 100wc Week #21


I woke up, it was six in the morning. I got out of bed dragging my feet on the ground. I clicked on the lights...OMG that is so light, it blinds my eyes. I just manage to drag myself down to the bottom of the stairs. What should I should have for breakfast? I ask myself, I know! Toast… as usual. I can hear the garage opening, Dad must be back from his bike ride… OMG it’s Dad’s birthday and we have totally forgot. Maybe we could go to a cafe for brunch, and two of us could go and get him a birthday present? Phewf... I just remembered we're throwing him a surprise birthday party. We all hide ...suddenly the lights went off. We were shocked. I had the lights on a minute ago? We were planning to have one person hide by the lights and then turn them off when we heard him coming...

By Mollie

1 comment:

  1. WOW Mollie! this is an incredible story. I love it. I really like the sentence ''phewf''... I just remembered that we are throwing him a surprise birthday party.
    The story so is creative!
    Juliet:)

    ReplyDelete