Thursday 23 February 2017

Alice's 100wc Week #22

It was Friday night and I was going to Lulu’s house for a sleepover. We were watching a movie. We had popcorn, lollies and chocolate. We were laughing so hard I turned red like a tomato. Then during the movie someone did a really bad dab! Lulu and I cracked up laughing. Then we had a drink of Sprite. After that one of the characters in the movie said “You must be joking me.” That made us crack up! Then Lulu’s Sprite came out her nose! After the movie we went on youtube and we saw really funny fails! We didn’t realise that it was 2:00 in the morning! Then we went to bed. We slept in till 6:00 in the morning! We were knackered! So we went back to sleep.

By Alice : )   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice I really like your story but the bit I liked was we were laughing so hard I turned red like a tomato and it hooked me right in. Well done! From Annabel

    ReplyDelete