Thursday 23 February 2017

Annabel's 100wc Week #22

Bob’s bad jokes

My brother is called Bob and I do not laugh at any of his jokes (and I only laugh at my dad’s jokes sometimes). But Bob is terrible at jokes! I will tell you one now:
“Knock knock who's there?”
“Chocolate.”
“Chocolate who?”
“Chocolate lover.” but I didn’t laugh at it. Everyday Bob tells me a joke then one day I was in laughter because it was so funny! I couldn’t stop laughing because it was this:
“What do you call a pig that does karate?”
“A pork chop.”
I couldn’t go to school because I was laughing too much I was sick but Bob had to go to school. I stayed home and laughed. After school we went to pick up Bob and I kept being sick. Hopefully this doesn’t happen again!

By Annabel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annabel I love your story. The part I really like is when you wrote I couldn’t go to school because I was laughing too much I was sick but Bob had to go to school. Well done!
    Alice :)

    ReplyDelete