Thursday 23 February 2017

Sleepover - Mollie's 100wc Week #22


I was at my friends house for a sleepover. We were just heading upstairs to put my stuff in Lucy's room when she just cracked up laughing. I didn't know why but when I looked out the window I saw her brother down in the backyard trying to do a cartwheel but he kept on falling on his stomach, but each time he got up and tried again. He must have a growth mindset I thought to myself. Lucy started tugging on my sleeve, ‘’Come on!’’ she said… Oh! I must've stopped when I was thinking. I walked upstairs to  Lucy's room and I found the spare mattress on the floor and I started to unpack. A couple of hours later I landed on the mattress in  Lucy's room I was so tired. Lucy told me a funny joke and I laughed, I closed my eyes and it all went black. I felt all hazy I was asleep.

By Mollie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mollie I love your story. I especially love the bit about having a growth mindset. I also love the bit when you said "I felt hazy" it got me scared but then I noticed you were asleep. Well done.
    From Alice :) P.S Please can you write another chapter.

    ReplyDelete