Thursday 23 February 2017

Sarah 100wc Week #22

Birthday disaster   

One day I woke up I had the biggest grin you could ever imagine.
It was like bigger then my face! It was my favourite day, it was my                birthday. I was so excited I sprinted down the stairs but half way down the stairs I face planted. My sister was at the bottom of the stairs I saw her face fill up with  laughter.
“Grace!It isn't funny, that really hurt. Maybe you should try it! Ok I just want to open my presents now. Mum can I open my presents?”
“Shure. Wait!! What happened to you Sarah?” Mum asked.
“I just fell down the stairs but I’ll be fine.”
“Sarah, look at me for a minute, your face is blue!” Grace shouted.
“YAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed.

By Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah I love your story. I like how you put "Grace" and "YAAAAAAAAA" in bold. Your beginning really hooked me in. Well done!
    From Alice :)

    ReplyDelete