Thursday 23 February 2017

Izzie - 100wc Week #22

The laughter pill

On the Saturday I felt sick. I told my mum and she called the doctor. “Sorry we have to go to doctor Izzie,” Mum said. If you know me, you’d know I HATE HATE the doctor. So I get dressed and nervously jump into the car. When we arrived we waited in the waiting room. Finally the doctor calls us in. “OMG you have a BAD case of Tickle-itis! You will need to take the most funniest pills in the world,” the doctor informed me. So we get into the car and go to the pharmacy. This is not going to turn out nice, will it? A lady comes over and says “What are you looking for?”
“Hi my kid and I just went to the doctor and he told us that she need the funniest pills in the world.” Mum replied.
“Right I will get them straight away.”
I was waiting and waiting. She finally came and gave me the pills. She said “Take the pills every day and night.”
“Ok, thanks, bye!” I went to bed and the morning I could not stop laughing! “Mum I can’t go to school!”

By Izzie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Izzie I really liked the bit when it said I hate hate the doctor and it was very funny.
    Annabel







    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzie I love your story! The part I really love is your beginning: on the Saturday I felt sick. The short sentence was effective. It also really hooked me in. Well done!
    Alice :)

    ReplyDelete