Thursday 16 February 2017

The haunted house and Anna - Charlotte L's 100wc Week #21

There is a horrible, stinky, massive, grey haunted house down the road. On the ninth of February I had my BFF Anna over for a sleepover. Anna loved exploring she still does.So she asked if we could go down the road. Obviously said “ye” but just when I was about to finish she ran out the door. I went out and screamed “Anna Anna come back Anna”. I could she her staring up at the massive horrible grey building.I raced up to her and she said “that's what you were talking to me about”. “yep” I whispered back.”Cool it ticks my list of scary. Let's go in” So she opened the door and flicked the lights. They flickered for a second and suddenly all the lights went out.

By Charlotte L

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte! I really like your description of the haunted house, it hooked me right in! Your use of speech was very effective. My favourite line was "Cool, it ticks my list of scary." - we found that really funny! From Annabel :)

    ReplyDelete